Page 1 - Reviews - Quality of Life Labs, ProbioPure, 30 Veggie Caps - iHerb

Posted on May 20, 2022

good quality ingredient, high dosage so I use every other day, good for gut microbiome, better if used in combination with other probiotics, no taste

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

for histamine issues this is one we can take.....ive only found 2 places that carry this and herb is one yippee. its reasonably priced and doesn't cause gut upset at all.....

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I have really liked this probiotic in the past for easing my constipation and bloating. it’s a good human sourced single strain. However, I tried to make yogurt from two different bottles I purchased and had 0 success and felt none of the usual benefits while taking it indicating a dead batch. Good product but only if you get a good bottle, which it seems is about 50/50.

Posted on Jul 17, 2019

when i read Brain Maker the doctor that wrote it tells about the best strains of bacteria's for the brain and this is the top. I also take another probiotic that has the other ones but i give this as an additional boost to my mom and dad. No one complains. We all take it at home. Pay attention how your nose is inside when you first wake up when you take probiotics and when you dont. Is very interesting. The nose hygiene says a lot about our good bacterias :)

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

It works!! Cant live without it now!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Has helped with regularity and no bloated feelings

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

seems good, works as it says

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Nice product and first time to buy

Posted on Apr 14, 2017

I'm about 10days into this. I was interested in this strain after doing a lot of research. It's been studied extensively. Main results of studies were more frequent movements, more moisture content, a better balance of gut bacteria. The last few days I seem to be experiencing this and getting better each day. That being said I am now taking trillions of CFU. I started by taking 1 pill morning and night, then I started making yogurt using this strain as the starter culture. It cultured fine and makes a superb tasting yogurt. 1 pill can culture about 2 ounces, then you can use the 2 ounces to inoculate new batches of yogurt (only takes a 1/2 ounce or so to inoculate a gallon). So now I do 1 pill morning and night, and 1 cup of the yogurt morning and evening. So far out of trying over 50 strains of probiotics this is the only one that has shown an effect where all other probiotics and yogurts did nothing but make me worse. Have I finally found the strain for me? It does seem so, I am now ordering some more.