Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is great and my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Wildly overpriced for a very liquid packet that tastes vaguely like carrot, but not yummy carrot. Definitely not a win for Serenity Kids. I feel cheated. There is almost no carrot in here and you’re paying over a dollar per ounce?! I definitely do not recommend this one unless you have money to burn, but even so fresh carrot juice would be a much tastier alternative and far more economical. This packet just has no substance. It’s basically filtered water with olive oil and a smidge of mediocre carrot blended in. It’s like if you took the pulp that’s left after you make carrot juice, boiled the pulp a bit, added some olive oil, and sold it for $3.69?!!! Definite pass. Roots and parsnip blend are far better.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Unique blend of carrots. Love it. The quality and taste and size are all great

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Interesting combination of ingredients that are high quality in a to-go package that fits anywhere.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very thick purée, a little hard to swallow for baby

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Tasty and well-accepted by our baby.

Mmmmm yes good good good

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good. Prefer bone broth ones

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

great product my baby loves it. great for travel.