Posted on Nov 16, 2021

My year old daughter is picky when it comes to baby food, and has been rejecting a range of brands, but for some reason she doesn’t mind Serenity Kids meals. On days when her intake of protein from solids isn’t on the high side, this pack comes in handy. I’ve tasted this turmeric chicken flavour and it is quite delicious. Like other serenity packs, the taste profile isn’t very strong but it’s still flavourful and easy to ingest. Am glad serenity kids packs are available on iherb. It’s one of a few brands with food safety and farming sustainability in practice.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Loved everything on the ingredients list. Good quality product, however my child just did not like the taste. The turmeric smell and taste is quite strong so if it is not something your child is used to, it might take a few attempts. I really do want to like it so I will give it another chance with a reorder!

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste, especially if we miss with other mashed vegetables. The size is standard. The price is a bit higher than other similar products.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Nov 1, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I wanted to love this and I thought my baby would too as we are Indian but there is something off about the flavour. Still the high quality ingredients (except for the water) keep me coming back. The consistency is a bit thick with a lot of water as you open it so you must remember to mix/shake. Good protein source. Definitely not the best flavour in the line up. Quite pricey.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The quality is good and my baby seems to like it. The turmeric stains when it gets on clothes so make sure to wear a bib when consuming!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Great item, my kid loves it. At least the ingredients are healthy ":)