Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Comfortable to Use, Effective

It is nice to know that there is a safe, natural and comfortable spray mist for stuffy and miserable sinuses. I like the fact that it has no terrible taste, and that I can use it whenever I need to without fear of creating dependency. The quality of the product and the well-made bottle/spray make it easy to hold. I love homeopathic products as they come from nature, not a lab.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have ongoing sinus congestion and started using this Similasan spray years ago now, and wouldn't be without it. A couple of sprays in each nostril, and I'm good to go. It's homeopathic, so no "side effects" to worry about. One caveat: be sure by checking the label that it doesn't contain harsh preservatives; Similasan once made batches of it with benzalkonium chloride as a preservative. I received some of those from another health products web site and that version was ridiculously harsh. B-Cl is known to be highly toxic. The bottles I've received from iHerb are fine; NaCl is the preservative. But I always check the ingredient list to be sure I'm getting the right formula.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Similasan has quality products. Homeopathic and safe to use long term with no toxic ingredients. I've been using the sinus relief for awhile and it definitely helps my frequent sinus congestion. Depending on the degree of the discomfort it may or may not be enough to handle the problem. If it's not enough I simply add other homeopathic remedies.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It helps with my nose congestion in 70% of the time. Despite sometimes it doesn't work, I still recommend it, as it is easy to use. This works to decongest within minutes. If you are using it in the long term you will get some kind of healing effect I guess.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This works quite well , most of the time, to relieve nasal stuffiness as well as the tingling feeling in my nostril that I sometimes get. The package is always tamper-proof which is very reassuring. It's also tasteless and odourless which is a plus; there is no awful taste trickling into one's mouth to contend with. It also does not sting which, for me, is a huge plus

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love this product is gives me relief fast! Been using over year, does Great! Good price, easy to use! No after taste! Have bad sinus and allergies all my life! So happy found this product!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I admire the quality of this product, it gives me instant relief, before bed time it makes my sleep much better and the benefit of smooth breathing.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Living in Los Angeles which has one of the dirtiest air in the country, I'm always suffering from sinus infections. This product is from a very trustworthy company and it's clean and free of harmful preservatives. I used it three times daily for a week and my sinuses really feel much better! It's easier to breathe now. And, I don't have the itchiness on the tip of my nose that pollutants and pollen cause. Yay!!

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

The spray has been a tremendous help in keeping my sinuses from being clogged. I have found that my tendency to get off-balance or dizzy has been greatly diminished by regular usage. The only complaint I have is the tube leading to the spray mechanism is too short. No matter how I angle the sprayer, there is always a little bit left sloshing around inside. This is a waste of the product and money for the customer. But since I have to use a hemeopathic product because of my glaucoma, I suppose this is a small inconvenience.