Page 1 - Reviews - Skin79, Hair Repair Smoothie, Coconut, 0.67 fl oz (20 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good quality for sensitive scalp Easy to use Size enough for 2 times if u have short hair and not causing and itchy after use it

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Love it! The smell is great, and it can be used two times so the package is satisfying. Also the hair looks really nice after use, so I will definitely repurchase again! Also it's great value for price.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Will have to order again as i enjoyed using it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've tried the avocado version of this mask/conditioner and decided to see how the other smoothies in the line compared. This one didn't leave my hair feeling as soft as I liked, or looking as smooth as with the avocado version. I left it on for 7 or 8 minutes, so that should have been more than enough to give better results. Didn't like how my hair looked and felt as the day progressed either. There is also not a lot a lot of product here, even for a sale price.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Pleasant fragrance and soft texture. I like it and would recommend.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

good size and great quality

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love it

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It’s fine

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is in a kraft paper bag - it was enough for 2 applications on my shoulder-length hair. Thick, with the smell of coconut, which then remains on the hair with a slight note. === The hair is distributed well, washed off normally. Detangles hair well - it is easy to comb both wet and dry. === On the hair (wet and dry) it is not felt, does not weigh down and does not stick together, despite the presence of oils in the composition. === The mask copes well with fluffiness and small curls, the tips become dense. It smooths out my curly hair well - I don't need to use a flat iron to straighten the entire length of the hair, just a little touch up on the ends. And during the day, the hair does not get tangled at all, although this is a constant problem for me. In the evening, it is easy to comb, without knots and other things.