Posted on Jun 13, 2022

one of the favorites of my baby! :) will definitely buy again. it is organic and yummy and because of the packaging it is easy to take out when we need a snack for the baby or if we are in a restaurant we can just pop it open and the baby enjoy eating it with us. we tried many many flavors and all are great! the quality is also great and the ingredients is perfect. I can tell it tastes good because it's one of the flavors that my baby enjoys at this age and the size of the serving is perfect. the frequency of using is once daily but it depends on your baby's diet but it sure has many benefits. :)

Mix flavor of bean and veggie puree. Tastes sweet and mild. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My sons age is 6 months he loved the ingredients of this one especially the taste of cinnamon, good size, also good packaging he sometimes eat it directly from the pouch without using a bowl when he is hungry, great quality, flavor is good even for an adult

Posted on May 27, 2022

We love that this pouch skips sugary fruits. Baby still likes the taste and eats it all up. Clever to give it extra taste using cinnamon.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Sprout organic never betrays it is very delicious whenever i give this to the baby, she wants one too

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Baby loves it. great quality and taste. we will continue to order

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My son loves this combo and I love that he’s getting so many nutrients in one portable pouch.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great way to introduce spices and flavours to help your baby's developing palette, in addition to it being healthy food

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great and healthy snack for my baby, love the tast and the size is very perfect. the package is good

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

we got this for our LO but he didn't like it. he's too used to the happy baby purees