Page 1 - Reviews - Sunfood, Moringa Capsules, 600 mg, 90 Count - iHerb

Darene
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It helps me sleep. One thing is that I noticed it cleans your intestines if you know what I mean. Do not eat the on an airplane or when you’re commuting for a long trip. You might need to go to the bathroom badly. I recommend it. Please like if you find this helpful.

2ae24199-226c-4b8c-99a7-59b77ce32118
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I believe that this is a good product, but unfortunately I can't exactly tell the difference after taking one tablet per day for several weeks. Maybe one indication is that I haven't gotten sick this winter so far, while around me everyone has the flu. Hard to tell the impact of such a product, but I would definitely give it a chance, after reading so many good things about the Moringa plant. I also guess that I need to increase the amount of tablets per day.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I have read about Moringa, but honestly speaking , it has gone beyond my expectations, it’s so great on my colon, colon problems become past issues with moringa. Thanks for IHerb proving such reliable product .

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

moringa tree is a magic tree. i recommend read and learn about the benefits of that supplement and decide how to add it to you daily routine.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Highly recommend the products, the order has been accepted in full

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I feel good when i try it, just kearn it from a friend, it is really good

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have tried other Moringa product but this product is different and has better benefits

Posted on May 8, 2022

has no smell, and there's no powder loos in the package like in other brands I tried.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Highly recommended l, it’s called the magic pills due to its multi benefits. It have vitamin C, potassium, protein, iron, calcium and amino acid. And boost the immune system.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

No special good health effects after taking the capsules. Will not buy again.