HappyKatty
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I love to use this Shea coconut mask because its composition is perfect. I am in love with its scent. Size of a package is good enough for short hair. The quality of the mask is excellent as one of the best benefit is caring well and moisturizing my damaged hair. My scalp is not sensitive.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Smells great and the consistency and size should get me through the fall. I love Sunny Isle products and am so happy to see them at such a great price on IHerb. This leaves my hair feeling soft and looking healthy.

d377f1da-0e61-4e6a-95cd-4b6410ab35ef
ef18b3a2-8b3d-4a5c-bc02-29bcbefd4c75
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Excellent excellent products excellent excellent product excellent

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

2051

GOOD PRODUCTS. TQ

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great hair mask! I took it to try instead of hair conditioner for shampoo of the same brand. The mask has a very tasty vanilla-coconut aroma, good consistency (like the balms that come with hair dyes). Hair after it is soft, well combed. The jar is big enough to last a long time. I will take more! one love :)

7dbd5588-c835-4c54-ac51-c7f3eca591e5
2426cced-bfcd-48b7-972a-24956724c4af
3308ffc1-c423-4072-8c94-7a7c1b62b942
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is magic! flavor! having opened the jar, I wanted to eat the contents)) I have porous hair, I always suffer so that there is no broom on my head, this mask pleased me, my hair became soft and smooth. The light aroma of coconut accompanied the whole day. recommend