Posted on Mar 22, 2022
UNIQUE and FABULOUS

FABULOUS !! Love the lavender scent but most of all it is so amazing being a sponge and soap in one !! Truly unique and a repeat order for sure. I also got the Charcoal one and I love it on my face for breakouts. This one I use to indulge my hands and arms. !!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Soap Outside and Sponge Inside. Has a wonderful refreshing lavender scent. Very convenient for taking with you on holiday. Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive. Will buy again!

this soap has a sponge which can be used in a convenient way to gently scrub the skin and feels clean and soft at the same time. the scent is nice.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I bought these to go with a gift. I thought they were a nice concept, just something a little different and lavender is always a lovely scent. For use in the showervit sounded ideal.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The exfoliant is so nice along with the great smell. I’ve only used it once but I can already see great changes to my red and bumpy skin. After just one wash my skin was so nice and smooth and my skin smelt great! Would definitely recommend the lavender one, or any other scented flavour xx

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

انتظرتت كثيرر عشان تتوفر واخيرا لحقت روعهه i would absolutely recommend it for everyone its for all skin types

dc04ada9-ec38-4c0a-8a70-98217a7fe10c
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

as my friends says its very very useful and its do the job

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I didn’t like the smell very synthetic and not necessary

RGA640
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Enjoying this! Love the scent. It’s like a sponge with built in soap/liquid soap

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Excellent and I recommend it And all my family wanted to use it when they noticed the difference