Page 1 - Reviews - Toms of Maine, Toddler, Natural Training Toothpaste, Fluoride-Free, Ages 3-24 Months, Mild Fruit, 1.75 oz (49.6 g) - iHerb

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great brand, but with this specific bottle the toothpaste drips out constantly as soon as the cap is untwisted, so you end up with a lot of waste/mess. I’d like to see a better option.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

good``but the price more high than before too much different ```

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I recommend! Good paste for the baby, pleasant smell, low consumption. Takes a long time. It does not contain fluorine, which is very important. Teeth need to be cleaned with the advent of the very first, so the composition is very important, because the baby can swallow a certain amount, naturalness is very important. I will take more

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Although the capacity is not large, we choose fluorine-free ingredients because we want children to use safe and secure products. I used to use another fluorine-free toothpaste, but I was looking for something that could be repeated while it was sold out, and I finally met. The package is also fashionable and I like it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I am ordering this toothpaste for the second time! Very good composition, gluten-free! The size of the tube is large enough for a long period of time. My child liked it!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Quality is good Use to brush your teeth Size is not small Packaging is good

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I like the package because it's cute.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great pasta! Approached a two-year-old child)