4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I’m very happy with my purchase. I’ve tried using it earlier when it arrived and was shocked that it tastes delicious as compared to it’s smell. As for the quality of the packaging, it is very secured. What I like in this product is the benefits that I can get to it. Will definitely purchase again.

2a0b4f61-0938-4315-be0c-e3654b93500f
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Very happy with this electrolyte powder. I'm into prolonged and intermediate fasting. This product is keto friendly so I don't have to worry about having it break my fast. I take a single scoop in the morning in a glass of water with some ACV and lemon juice to hydrate myself upon waking. By the way, if you want the powder to dissolve properly, stir it and leave it sitting for a minute or so, then stir again

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Sugar-free with 1000 mg of Potassium Citrate per serving - this has got to be the best electrolyte powder. Great for muscle cramps and recovery after workouts. It makes me feel more calm and balanced as well as energized. I actually feel hydrated as I'm putting important minerals back into my body. It gently charges your cells and gives you the energy and stamina you need to feel revitalized and healthy. This also makes it great for combating fatigue. I like the slightly tart flavor. If you've found my review helpful please give it a like so it can help more people.

I do Keto diet with OMAD and was looking for electrolyte powder which is sugar-free, reasonable price, and good quantity and voila, I found Keto Electrolyte Powder. It is great in taste, with a good quantity of potassium, a good quantity of supplements and minerals with no Maltodextrin, and no artificial flavors. I love this electrolyte powder with OMAD and keto diet. Only downside I found with it, as it has steviol glycosides or stevia - I feel dizzy, bloated, and tired - I feel those symptoms when I drink all the electrolyte powder water at once, but if I have few sips all day, I don’t get those symptoms. How do I use it? Every day - I add one scoop of electrolyte powder mixed in 16 ounces/500 mL of cold water and have a few sips of it in between my fast and also drinking lots of water to hydrate. If you are just doing Keto diet or having a normal diet - you can add 1 tbsp of ACV + 1 scoop of electrolyte powder + 500 mL of water.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This high quality electrolyte supplement has a great mix and ratio of components for ingredients. I have read some other reviews that say it tastes awful but this is not my experience. It has also been mentioned that it does not dissolve well, and I can see how some may come to that conclusion. What I have found, is that when added to water it is best to leave it for a few min and it dissolves perfectly itself. Trying to stir or shake to mix straight away does not yield these results. My new go-to for hydration after workouts and sport!!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This electrolyte powder is as good as the two more 'famous' go-to branded Keto Electrolyte Powder, and just as effective. It is however, seemingly sweeter, but that appears to be the stevia and not sugar. Works great also as a mild laxative or aid well in bowel movement especially suffered/experienced by some during keto as well if taking a large quantity (in water) at any one go. The high potassium citrate content is just perfect, and even helps personally with gout to a certain extent (please DYOR with regards to potassium citrate and gout).

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

High-quality electrolyte powder. As a keto coach I carefully check the ingredients of products I recommend and this one is on top of the list. There are 1000 mg of potassium in this product! This is great, especially comparing to the standard electrolytes which usually have 10 times less. Plus there is no sugar, no maltodextrine, so it will not spike insulin. The taste is wonderful! Other brands tend to be too sweet. This one is perfect

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

The ingredients are the best I can find from iherb. It has 1000mg of potassium per serving which is great. We need 4600mg of potassium per day and it is hard to get all of it from foods. I take 1 scoop mixed with 16oz of water. It tastes good and it has much less sodium and with trace minerals. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

great product, great for fasting days, workouts, training sessions, keep a good hydration, good results and benefits, package is easy to use with a regular size and with all information about the electrolyte. great taste and ingredients of good quality, fantastic for this days of hard sport and lost of fluids.