Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This sesame oil is amazing ! I love the taste of it, i personally use it for my salads and for asian dishes. I'll definitely repurchase it because it's great yet affordable ! Feel free to like if you find this helpful !

ada23b0d-ba46-49af-8726-26d23e8da6a8
Posted on May 18, 2022

Very happy with the quality of this seasame oil. The taste is pleasant, so it adds a lot to the flavor of the food I am cooking. The size is quate small though. Sesame oil has some important health benefits, like providing heart-healthy fats and combating inflammation. I higly recommend this product!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I made ahi and salmon poke with this sesame oil last night. It's what I would call an every day sesame oil, good flavor, but not overpowering. Two tablespoons with the raw fish and the ago seaweed, salt, chili pepper, and a little soy sauce and I marinated in for six hours. The flavor was very good. Overall, I good product that I will make good use of in my kitchen. If you like sesame oil, this one is worth giving a try.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This sesame oil cooks very well with fresh vegetables. I usually it mostly to skillet sauté kale and other greens. Gives them a good flavor without having to presoak them in salt.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I was looking for a good sesame oil for a while. This one is flavorful but not overwhelming, great for Asian cuisine. Well-packaged with easy pour-spout.

Diamint
Posted on Jun 1, 2021

I use it to flavor vegetable dishes, in salads, I also add it in rice, hummus, Chinese dishes. The taste is nutty and you must like something like that. The smell is specific to sesame oil. I also use it for skin and hair, I apply it and let it do its job for a few minutes. I recommend!

fd04f9af-14f2-4eae-a563-06513cc1b81d
5a652441-f0d5-42ce-b3cf-dc5fd80bedad
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality & great flavour for cooking. I use this when making stir fry dishes and it tastes great!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love to put sesame oil on my salad so this product works for me, tastes good.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I use it in stirfries or Asian sauces to add flavor. You really only need a little bit as it is quite potent