Posted on Mar 18, 2022
很好!

I like medium roast coffee, not too light and not too strong. This is the whole bean so I can grind the amount I need and keep the rest in fresh.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Quality and taste of the coffee beans is amazing the size and packaging is excellent. I love it I’d recommend it and buy it again

The beans quality is great, but the taste is awful. I tried to use it for espresso, pour over, french press, nothing seems to make the beans shine. They are not medium roast, they are more like dark roast and with that they have no other flavor than burnt charcoal. I love medium and dark coffee roasts, but this one, isn't worth it for me.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good coffee with strong taste.

2981998b-8d09-489e-8e71-7747bd785cda
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

good quality. good taste. nice package

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

good taste. will try other

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love it

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

lovely

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

♥ —Coffee • AROMAS • from • VERENA— ♥ ☭ Amazing coffee, very tasty and solid. • ☭ Pay attention to the color of the roast of the beans in the photo: the beans are bright with a characteristic pleasant oily appearance. • (Compare with another variety on the left in the photo.) ❦ Coffee is absolutely sour-free, strong. • ☭ We will order and try the entire line from “Verena Street” - we will get acquainted with all tastes and aromas. • ☭ We continue to train our receptor apparatus.🌞 [PS: in the photos: keto-cappuccino, and all baked goods are strictly carbohydrate-free and gluten-free.] • ☆ — PLEASANT COFFEE-DRINK FOR ALL! —☭ ❦ — LOVE EACH OTHER! • SMILE MORE OFTEN! • AND BE HEALTHY! —

52594f23-452c-492f-9c60-0fe1ccbcdb23