Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is the original Vicks vapor rub. The generic ones are thinner and have a artificial smell to them. This one has that deep eucalyptus scent is thick and is not runny! Always keep a brand new jar on hand before cold and flu season it’s great to put under the nose when you go out it helps your breathing plus catching any yucky particles around you. Also, will rub it on the side of my throat at night if I have a little bit of a sore throat. Old fashion old school but still works.

Posted on May 22, 2022

scent ecaliptus use when that hade hurts or anu mussels size small can take it everywhere quality good package strong feel cold and fresh value good price and effective

bde0296e-14e6-4a8c-bc99-b00f6a5c97d5
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The scent is very offensive. I use it when iam sick. The quality of the product and value is good for the price and size of the item. The package was good. It feels good once use it and it’s effective which is beneficial and helps elevate the symptoms

Posted on May 14, 2022

I bought this product to help me breath a little better when I am stuffy. However, it does far more than just help's me a little but a lot. Using this product will allow for instant relief of congestion. Would buy again.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Effective at clearing stuffy noses. The packaging and the scent are just like how I remembered from when I first used this ages ago. The equivalent of tiger balm.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is sometimes the only way I can sleep when I have a cold. Sadly, if you lose your sense of smell from Covid-19, it doesn't help much. Otherwise, I can't live without it!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Read somewhere it might help toenail fungus. After spending lot of money on various treatments which did... nothing, I have decided to gove the Vaporub a chance. I cannot express how happy I am I have tried. Such an improvement after few days ! It is worth trying !

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Amazing thanks so much for all I love it and i will order it again

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Always proves helpful during a cold. Mother used it since my childhood and i continue the tradition. It simply works for our family.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

It's a good product for a cold. I bought it in case of COVID-19.