Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Happy with Vital pancreatic enzymes

My husband has been using this product for more than a year, ever since his pancreas was removed due to pancreatic cancer. This product allows him to manage his digestive system effectively, at a reasonable cost. For a few months we could not find this product online. We're glad it is available again.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

As a person with pancreatic cancer, I can tell you this product really makes a difference. I've never tried the outrageously priced Creon prescription to compare but I have compared using this Vital product versus not using it, and it really works. I need a lot less imodium when using these enzymes. Good product at a good price!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

These enzymes have definitely helped with my indigestion and stomach pain. I switched to these after other digestive enzymes stopped working for me. This is my first time ordering from iHerb and I would order from them again. Shipping was fast and easy and they had the enzymes in stock when others did not.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I use it to help with my digestion. If it continues to work I may be able to replace my prescription medication which is far more expensive.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I am taking this because my gasrto doctor put me on Creon. It worked well for my pancreatic attacts but it cost $125.00 per month copay. The v1tal has about the same Enzymes and a lower price. Been taking about 6 months and works just as good.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It saved my life because I was having bad pains and it wasn’t working well, got this and now I’m processing food again 🥰thanks !

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Delivery is faster than expected. Useful for someone who has pancreatic cancer. Helps in digestion and thus patient's appetite is better. The patient is now not so worried about eating that may cause stomach discomfort.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Unlike other prescription enzymes this one doesn't cause me any abdominal pain and it helps me to digest my food. Very happy with it. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great. I ordered some as Source Naturals, Pancreatin 8X (what I was using before) is currently out of stock, this one works great as well.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Great dose of pancreatic enzymes. I would highly recommend this.