Posted on Aug 23, 2021
I was slacking on my green shakes

Since I'm lazy I purchased these and I feel like they are the same as drinking it! Only 1 capsule for a serving which is amazing because I take so many other things. Definitely helps with odor but only if you eat really clean if you eat sugar it only helps a little bit but it still does something so if you can't eat that healthy at least add this in and you get a new greens and you're getting all the benefits this brand in particular has been around for a long time I remember over 15 years ago they started carrying it at my local health food store and it's still there as a best seller so I can get it here cheaper love I herb!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This product has a lot of benefits. I feel like it cleanses my body very well and also ingredients are organic. The quality is amazing. The package is good . I am glad I found this superfood especially for its antioxidant properties. I like this product! And by the way it almost doesn’t have any taste.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great product, tried it for the first time. I think it is important to take it in winter time, especially in cold region. Like it better than the liquid one. I like to buy on this website, because cheaper than in my country, Latvia.

b62b6b8c-9414-48c2-90eb-853837280da4
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This helps so much with cramping on my periods! Would not be without it during my time of the month. Seems to be great quality.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS BENEFITS. I HAVE JUST STARTED USING IT AND I LOVE THE BENEFITS OF IT SO FAR. IT IS EASY TO USE AND I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT STAINING MY TEETH OR TONGUE.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Have been taking this brand of Chlorophyll in capsule form for many yrs. & have been very happy with it. I don't care for the liquid form of chlorophyll. Taking chlorophyll was initially recommended by a natural health nutritionist.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought this for my cousin, she swears by it.. I use the liquid Chlorophyll but unfortunately it is always out of stock.. So this is the best suited substitute..

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This quality feels good, tastes as natural as well as the color of product. I find it is a good addition to the main diet