Page 1 - Reviews - Yes To, Cooling Jelly Mask, Cucumbers, 3 fl oz (89 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Omg. My face feels so fresh and amazing!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very nice cooling mask of gel consistency. It is especially pleasant to use in the summer, it is put and washed off very easily, on skin does not harden. I use it in the morning to get rid of puffiness under the eyes. It will also be useful to use after tanning to moisturize and soothe the skin. The mask contains aloe leaf juice, glycerin, cucumber extract, sugar cane extract, willow bark extract, licorice root extract and others.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love cucumber masks, but they are few. Found this by accident and ordered it right away. It really cools and soothes the skin. Even after I washed my face for a while, I still feel cool. In general, I liked the mask.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask quickly soothes inflamed skin and cools it slightly

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent toning mask. Light gel consistency. Smells delicious cucumber lemonade

Posted on Oct 30, 2021