Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Delicious and good energy boost

The taste is absolutely delicious. Just like orange julius. I have one every morning and it gives me energy to get me through the day. Easy to use, just pop the top and pour it in a bottle of water. Give it a shake and enjoy. I can't wait to try more flavours.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love zipfizz! Low calorie, no jitters, electrolyte hydration and B vitamins. My nails are super strong when I use this energy supplement. and so grateful I can order them and have them shipped to Thailand. American living in Thailand.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great product! Taste great! Gives you that boost of energy needed to get through a workout or energy to make it through your work day.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love almost all the zipfizz flavours but hadn’t tried this one, orange cream, until my last purchase. It’s delicious! I love that zipfizz gives me energy without a crash and helps me drink more water!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Raspberry and blueberry were so good and I'd wondered why other customers had complained about the taste of Zippfizz. After trying this Orange Cream, I understand why some customers were disappointed in the taste. This tastes like something out of a lab. It's also worth noting that the "natural" aspect of the product is speculative at best. Take a bottle of water, add Zippfizz into it, seal the bottle. You'll notice that the "natural" product makes the bottle swell up. I've also noticed that the product causes gas. However, as an energy powder, it does the job.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

These taste delicious. They are a great energy boost and are very high quality. Super happy with my purchase!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Thank you! I am so Grateful I found my favorite flavor and can afford it, thanks to your Great price$!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Great Energy Drink, I mix with soda water for a added fizz. Great flavor.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good flavor. Tastes exactly like you wouod expect orange cream to taste, but maybe a little light on the orange.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022