Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Read lots of positive reviews before ordering this. It is indeed very smooth and has a great taste. The amount of salt is just right. It is like regular salted butter in terms of saltiness. I was deciding between original and salted. Seeing as I mainly use it for cooking veg or spread on low carb bread, salted was a better choice for me.

75825fcd-bb6c-48c2-8f53-0a6c48ad7c85
122b1f73-38a3-451a-aee3-3dc3bb19f7ba
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just love this ghee! It's the last flavour I've tried from this manufacturer and I think I like it the best. For me salty one's taste is much better, especially with fresh bread. Plan to use it mostly for cooking/frying which this ghee already proven to be great for :) Certainly will purchase again!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought this ghee a while ago. Love the buttery taste with slight saltiness. It makes food smells and tastes better. I use it for toasts/ meats/stir fry foods/ baking pretty much everything really. But sadly I’ve noticed quite a bit of price differences between now and then. I hope the price doesn’t stay this high forever. I would love to repurchase if the price goes down similar to before. I would recommend this highly

Posted on May 14, 2022

Was looking for a grass fes ghee for my carnivore diet, since you can't get grass fed beef where I come from. The taste is good, seems high quality. No additional ingredients but pure grass fed ghee. I cook with it, put it on my meats and eggs. The fatty acids complex in grass fed butte or ghee are very beneficial for optimal health and weight loss. Highly recommended. Package is plastic.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very good quality of the product with a good composition and big size. It tastes great. I use it for cooking, frying and in soups. It is great for a healthy diet. The only thing that I disliked is that it came in plastic jar. The small jar comes in glass.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I love the ghee and repurchase constantly. But I’m not a fan of the new plastic container. I think I’ll stick to the smaller glass jars.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

A good enough ghee .. price is right .. smooth flavor .. milder than I like but it is still ghee which is very beneficial and good to cook with. The Himalayan salt taste adds a good touch.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Works well as my main bulletproof coffee ingredient, other than the coffee itself. Good quality and taste good too.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My kids allergy to dairy product, but this butter saving my life. Theres no allergic reactions

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Amazing product, the ghee itself is very high quality & grass fed - but one criticism (hence only 4 stars), please use glass jars so the plastic doesn't leach into the fat. I hope the company goes back to using glass, how they used to sell it, not in plastic, please!