To reduce plasma calcium levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this together with another product comprising of magnesium taurate to reduce my plasma calcium as I have calcification problems including plaques in my arteries. Both my GP and my cardiologist do not seem to have much to offer to reduce this high plasma calcium level which is outside the upper limit of the range. After a month on this two items, I can see my plasma levels inching down, albeit slowly. I am hopeful.

this produt with the k-2 is perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 3 years and my vitamin d is perfect each time my blood work is taken I am handicapped and don't get out very often so it is important that I use this vitamin excellant.

Great Combo

Posted by Katy on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find D3 + K2 in veggie caps. This one is great with a fair price.

Hard to find combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find this product in the 5000IU strength. Finding the D-3 & K-2 combo in 2000IU is not a problem but finding it in 5000IU is almost impossible. Another plus is the capsule is not huge so it is easy to take.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Less than one week for shipping to Norway.

Good vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this one for a long time, never had an adverse effects, so I guess it is Ok. I always take D3+K2.

Fourth bottle so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I keep getting this combination for my daily intake of Vitamin D-3 and K-2. As I have a job that keeps me inside away from the sun this is a necessary part of my daily routine. This is my fourth bottle and it is better than taking two separate capsules.

This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We must take D-3 & K-2

Bedste produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Solaray er bedste valg når der skal købes alle former for vitaminer og mineraler. Meget ledt opløselig og hurtig optagene.

Great Quality for the price including freight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great these have improved my health! Thyroid & MTHFR & Mild Depression. As well as Life Extensions Bioactive Complete B's

1 2