Page 1 - Reviews - A Vogel, Herbed Sea Salt, 4.4 oz (125 g) - iHerb

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I first used Herbamare in the 1980s while a student looking to jazz up very basic and simple co-op/"beans n rice" type dishes...and loved it. So glad it's still being made by the same respected company with a focus on quality, organic ingredients, good sea salt, and all of it delivered in a quarter kilo/over-half-pound package that means I don't have to re-order often. I love Herbamare sprinkled over halved or sliced hard-boiled eggs with a drip and drop of quality EVOO, or whisked into homemade yogurt for a snack. iHerb's price is very reasonable on an average day, but with a coupon it's an unbeatable price anywhere. Thanks, iHerb, for bringing such a quality product!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Delicious, organic herb salt to tantilize your taste buds. Especially tasty as a daily treat on avocado, in salads and all savory recipes. Use in place of salt in to enhance the flavor of any recipe. Made from organic herbs and sea salt for the best nutrition and health. Pure, natural and top quality in convenient, nice package and size to grace your table and keep beside the stove. Highly recommended. Our family has used this salt for many years and given it away as a gift to many friends who now use it daily.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I love this salt. It is very thin and very tasty. I add it to salads and also in the preparation of hot dishes, which makes it much easier to achieve excellent results because the herbs give a special flavor to any recipe. I use it every day and it's very easy to control the amount because the lid slides to various levels, from fully open to the point where there are few holes, which only drop a little of the seasoned salt. The size of the pot is ideal to handle, it fits well in the hand. It serves almost all types of diet, just plants and sea salt.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been using Vogel salt for a long time. It has the best composition and just the best ingredients. Very useful for any diet due to its high quality.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

An old family favourite, adds healthy flavor (sea salt and herbs - no additives of nasties) to almost any dish. We always have Herbamare on the table!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love this seasoning salt! My family always asks, "Where's the Herbamare?" not, "Where's the salt?" It's a staple at my house.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This herb salt is my favourite for everything that I use with eggs. The last lot I bought was for a friend who is so pleased that I got her onto this product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

TASTY: I like these simple TASTY spices and use them since years to give an EXTRA taste to anything when it is missing. To be used on anything your love to eat with flavor without being spicy.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like the the taste and that it is organic and don't give me heart burn also a better price than were I was getting it. good q

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love love love herbamare! I use it on anything I want to have a great flavor. Do yourself a favor and try it out