4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A must for eczema sufferers! During a flare up I use it 3 times a day on my face and 2 weeks my eczema is gone. I had to double check if it contained steroids. It’s now my everyday moisturiser just once or twice a day. So happy I found it and no bad ingredients

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I would say, it is not just a lotion, but a perfect neutral face cream that can be included in Your morning or night routine. It has neither smell nor color. This cream cares for the skin very gently, there is no chance to get any irritation, so even toddlers can benefit from this wonderful product. I also liked the package, as it is very convenient to get the product out of the tube and not much air will get in :) I hope my opinion will help You.

A good body lotion with natural ingredients, 2% colloidal outmeal and soft creamy texture. It is very easy to spread and it leaves your skin nourished and moisturized for a long time. The scent of the lotion is mild and comfy, smells like oatmeal and something homey, natural. I think your body will definitely benefit from this product. The quality is high and the composition caring. However (very sadly), it didn’t help from severe psoriasis and itching :( Still good lotion tho.

ce294763-5373-4f6d-aa11-c76eb7c9c8bc
Rosemary
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
1,191
1,024

My feet were irritated and I had very scaly and itchy skin but with this cream my feet have completely improved and I have become like a baby. This is a great and useful product, I advise you to try it click like on the comment

2d4c8beb-0fd6-4c61-a968-785af85d3456
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I bought this during an episode of horrible mask allergy. After slapping this on my face and went about some gardening under sun, I noticed my neck felt itchy especially got very irritated from sweating, and my face was just fine. That’s when I realized I forgot to put it on my neck. Washed my skin, making sure this time to cover all my rashes with product, I felt great for many hours. I’m sold. To add note that this is a thick lotion, even a thick cream. Goes on white and takes a little effort to smooth it all out. Scent is like many products with natural ingredients. Not bad considering I used on my face. This will be my go to product for skin issues.

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Love it! Great price, speedy delivery, great product. My skin feels and looks better and has become less oily , Smells and feels amazing. Gorgeous moisturizer, makes my dry skin feel soft and supple. Smells lovely too. Well packaged & fast shipping. Great benefit. Felt refresh, small in size and great quality.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I have mild eczema on my legs and this helps with healing and itching. Much less itching since I started using it. Very happy! Like many Acure items they care more about ingredients then externals like this is not so creamy, just a tiny bit rubs on heavy - but who cares it works! Better works than something smooth and creamy that is useless and filled with chemicals...

k82022
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

i love acure as a brand because i know the quality and size will be great for the price paid. this lotion is so great. it’s thick and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. no smell so that’s a plus if you’re sensitive to scents.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have eczema skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly. Does not have any smell, best to apply two times in frequency each day

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This lotion is pretty amazing! It contains colloidal oatmeal which is good for eczema. I have dry patches on my feet and this lotion moisturizes them really well. Size is good and I like that the cap is on the bottom; it makes it easier for the product to come out. Love that it's unscented too. Highly recommended.