Posted on Feb 3, 2022
Good for oily acne prone skin

This is my first niacinamide serum and as I have an acne prone skin,i can honestly say that it help me alot healing my acne too fast ! I use it every night before heading to bed after my toner and I use a hydrating cream after it.I really like it,this is actually my second purchase.and I can notice that my face is becoming more shiny :D I did not regret my purchase. ps : I have an oily prone skin and it didn t cause any irritation. and didnt clog my pores.

869b82da-d03d-4e51-9655-1846cf66fc07
90e271fe-aeb9-41af-ad92-e6486a26a460
44085e19-3daa-4044-8978-dca6f43d73eb
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Even though the texture of this product is very light and gentle. It feels like water! But for some reason, my sensitive skin did a bad reaction after three days of use in the morning🥲 I was expecting a better experience, but I’m sad to say that I’ll go back to my old niacinamide serum.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I only use it for a month so will add more later. so far very happy, light texture, good for acne prone skin, helps balancing the sebum and close the open pores, non oily, very nice on skin, evens the texture and feel of the skin. good quality.

Posted on May 25, 2022

With its high quality it is highly absorbed from the skin leaves it healthy and glowing. Highly recommended to be used for oily skin since it really control the oil production. Its size worths its price

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Great Niacinamide serum, not sticky, dries down pretty fast. Still need to see about the long term effects of the serum, but so far it looks very promising. Great value for money.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Doesn’t irritate my eczema and rosacea skin. Very watery texture. Experience with niacinamide serums in the past have resulted in smaller pores and reduced acne. Hoping it will be the same for this.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Nice serum, great ingredients as always with acure products. The serum is a bit thicker and milkier than other products of theirs, but it absorbs well, and is a good buy in general.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

i was sceptical having not used niacinamide before , but it's super gentle lighr weight fragrance free and after a week Ive noticed an improvement in my overall skin tone and reduction of my pores definitely a must have now .

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

nice serum. scent less so it doesnt irritate the skin and good for the sensivite ones. it does leave a sticky residue so you need to put on some cream or losion afterward