Posted on May 6, 2022
A wonderful brand

Acure was one of my first skincare items when I started to worry about the ingredient list on products. I went from using a full Acure face routine to trusting the brand with my hair care and eventually with body care like lotion and this body wash. Acure products are pretty fair as far as price, but I will say you don't get as much product as I hoped for this body wash. I think most of us expect a lot of lather and product in our body washes and this one might come up short for some of you. I was ok spending more for less product because I enjoy the brand and feel my sensitive, dry skin would feel soothed by this fragrance free. I have hard water so you can imagine what it does to thin sensitive skin! This body wash is very gentle and comes in a great flip top squeeze tube which you can roll down as you go. I love the brand and would recommend most of their products to anyone!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Like all of Acure's body products, I'm a fan of the fragrance-free body wash. Leaves you feeling clean with a bit of a moisture barrier coming out of the bath. It's nice to have a truly scent-free body wash .

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This body wash doesn't dry up my skin at all. Fragrance free helps as fragrance has a drying effect. I was already using a fragrance free body wash on iHerbs. I'm glad that I now have another choice

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Acure products are natural, which is what I love. It doesnt irritate or dry out my skin and does the job of cleaning my skin - would recommend

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I like the healthy ingredients and will re- purchase for sure. However, i gave it 4 stars only as it's thick and i prefer more lotion texture.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Good. Like promised it is fragrance free so may be less irritating for sensitive skin types. It’s slippery and not drying

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great for intimate areas as that’s what I use it for to protect against any infections.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

It is good to no sensitive and make skin smoothly after use.

souuha
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love fragrance free body washes