Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love this product so much! In fact I am ordering it again. I have realized that my frizz decreased since I have been using it. It’s light weight. And the scent is pleasant and not too much. It’s a great quality for price. Plus it also works as a heat protectant. It did amazing on my bleached curly hair. (I have type 3a, 3b curly hair)

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality product. The pump makes it easy to use and measure the amount to put on your hair. It’s so incredibly lightweight on the hair. More a gel-like than a cream.

So good helps to antifreeze our hair especially in humid weather

2f86472b-2beb-4310-b8f0-45b0dc46f19a
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It doesn't do much for frizz control. I like the smell, but expected my hair to be softer and more tamed. I have fine hair, and it became very coarse and frizzy. I don't know who this product is for, but certainly it's not for me. Disappointed.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

A life saver for my extremely dried ends. I use the heat resistant Spray previously but this one is totally different. The heat protection is not only making my end softer but also sped up the blow drying process. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought it for my frizzy hair, I hope it work

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good quality Good size compared to the price Good hair moisturizer

Posted on May 14, 2022

First time buy, very good for hair and good price, recommended!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Very good hair product I will use it after washed hair then use the hair dryer It can protect my hair