Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I tried nearly ever product from advanced clinicals and litttterly everything works great. My hair is over processed from dyeing and blowdrying so this really gave my hair softness hydration and frizz free!

Posted on May 7, 2022

love it, doesn't make the hair greasy or sticky, no scent, no powdery residue, love it, will get more. the brand is a fav of mine regarding different products, never disappointed

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this brand! I haven't tried this one yet, but I tried the Frizz control one and it worked like magic. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It is ok. I like that its a pump I am just not that fond of the smell. It is an ok product but not amazing. I dont feel it adds shine to my hair,

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Makes my ends feel soft. One pump is enough, I apply after I towel dry my hair. Will keep using to see if it prevents further split ends.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Great for all hair types i love it !!!! Lovely scent And i feel more moisturising than before Excellent quality and size quantity and use

5ea8e431-219d-4c52-b743-c3725430e80d
b77c57ae-a9ff-44fe-b44c-6f5dfee7bb23
Bush-ra
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Works wonders for curly hair, especially when it’s wet Let us pay it forward 🙌 and like my comment please!

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

1st time buying..the smell is great and it is not sticky..hope that no more split ends!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

For my extremely bleached hair it wasn’t quite rich enough but it’s not a bad product at all. The consistency is not too thick, and the fragrance is not too strong and doesn’t linger.