Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have used the smooth mask from the same brand first. After shower i use the leave in shampoo. I used it twice already. My hair seems more lively and shinny. I intend to use it on dry hair as well. The size is big enough and will probably last long time. Very happy with the product.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

oh this is so great!! I was really spectical when I read on the bottle that I can spray it on my roots, but I was so wrong. it wasn't oily at all and gave my hair a nice healthy shine.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Love it, even though you should use it on wet hair, I sometimes spray it on my dry hair as well to keep it moisturized. It has an interesting aroma

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

After using this product a few times I’m not sure it does anything for my hair. Maybe I need to use more of it, but the clear consistency makes it hard to gage how much I actually need. It is very light though which is good. Unfortunately it does have a strong chemical smell but that evaporates very quickly.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Love this product. Keratin helps maintain smooth and shine hair. Very light weight, just like leave-in conditioner. I spray over on damp hair before blow dry. Recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

i love it ! it make the hair so soft and easy to comb. use it daily . every product i bought from this brand is A+

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great product of good quality. Arrived in well closed package. Good composition and highly effective for the hair. Easily applied on hair and scalp to moisturize and strengthen hair.

For this price the truth is that I expected more surprising results. I don't notice any positive difference between using it and not using it, I think my hair looks better if I don't use it, and that's why right now it's collecting dust in a drawer. Keep in mind that my hair is bleached and colored, but despite that it is very healthy. I think the problem is that this product contains protein and my hair is low porosity, so protein just doesn't do my hair any good and makes it look worse. If your hair is high porosity (if you stick a hair strand in a glass of water and your hair sinks) then this product might be worth it for you.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Subsequent to utilizing this Advanced Clinicals,Keratin a couple of times I don't know it does anything for my hair. Perhaps I really want to utilize a greater amount of it, yet the unmistakable consistency makes it difficult to gage the amount I really need. It is exceptionally light however which is great. Sadly it has a solid synthetic smell however that dissipates rapidly.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It functions just as imagined. The scent is wonderful as well! Will repeat it again for sure !

56ca6bee-78ac-4697-9b70-747e7678750e