Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love these. I’ve used a lot of different pimple patches and these are my favorite. They have no scent and they work well on acne pimple. I have sensitive oily skin and these stick on my skin very well after I wash my face. There are two sizes for patches. I like that the ingredients are cruelty free.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

6e1cd77d-a9e0-4be3-a50f-86ff153a64fa
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Daughter loves these! Perfect sized packet. Variety of sized patches for different areas of the face. impressed with the quality of the patches and how quickly her skin cleared up.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

these work like a charm! they're so easy to apply and forget about. you can barely tell you're wearing them! my blemishes significantly reduced and were gone in a few days.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I’ve tried almost every brands of pimple patch on IHerb and this is one of the worst. Here’s why… - The patch does absorb a bit but not as well as other brands available here. - When you peel the patch off it leaves sticky residue on your skin I.e. on your pimple! So I had to rub and pick the sticky residue off and that’s NOT what I want to do on my pimple.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I've tried four different brands of hydrocolloid patches so far and this one turned out to be the one that did not work at all. These particular patches did literally nothing to my skin: I did not notice any reduction in redness and the pimples themselves did not reduce in size. The patches themselves are extremely sticky so you'll have trouble taking them off your skin. Shame.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

There are so many of these out there now and I'm slowly testing out. this is ok for very tiny blemish. mighty patch is still the best IMO as of today...

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

These are great. I like these better than Cosrx. They are thin and stay put.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Work great and perfect for concealing a problem pimple while healing.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022