Posted on Jun 24, 2022

A nice smell and a very soft shampoo for thin hair

delectable and refreshing !! gotta love dat alba boy

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It’s great

nata-mama
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

My hair after the crown disease became very thin and became dry and brittle. I ordered this revitalizing shampoo and conditioner from Alba Botanica "Ocean Breeze". This is about shampoo. Volume: 355 ml. FROM THE MANUFACTURER For dry, problematic hair, get rid of the nasty sulfates and heavy silicones found in conventional shampoos forever. Instead, discover Alba Botanica's Ocean Surf Shampoo, enriched with marine plants and tropical extracts. The formula restores split ends of hair and reduces their fragility. Recommendations for APPLICATION. Apply to damp hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly. Apply Ocean Surf Hair Conditioner. From myself: There are useful extracts that care for hair, and this is already good: aloe vera leaf juice, extracts of algae, quinoa seeds, amyris oil, cedar, fir, lavender, lemon peel. SMELL. Ummm... That's what an air freshener might smell like. The smell is gentle, with hints of aloe and hints of pine needles. CONSISTENCY. The shampoo is absolutely transparent, slightly viscous and even oily. APPLICATION AND EFFECT. I use about a month. I wash my hair every two days. So, what are my IMPRESSIONS: shampoo washes hair well, once is enough, gives abundant foam, rinses to a squeak, hair is slightly harsh during washing, does not affect the frequency of hair washing, there is no irritation or dandruff. In general, he copes with his task of thoroughly washing his hair and not harming them. And even despite the stiffness of the hair, I will still buy this shampoo. About the air conditioner from the same series, read the review in the corresponding section of the product. Shampoo recommend to buy. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Let your hair be beautiful!

19dceb76-d86c-4bc2-84ac-fdc8bf09dea5
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The shampoo has a gel consistency, lathers well and smells very nice. I don't feel sea notes in the fragrance, but I feel the aroma of tropical fruits: a little melon, a little pineapple and a little mango, in general, the aroma is delicate, not sickly sweet, but even refreshing. Very cool! The shampoo is suitable for all types of hair (for dry hair with conditioner), my hair is normal and not long, I have not used the conditioner after it yet. It cleanses hair very well, gives it shine and volume. After washing your hair with this product, they do not push and remain smooth. I liked the shampoo, but my daughter especially liked it, she has thick, dense and difficult to wash hair, which often becomes dirty the next day, with this shampoo her hair remains clean and the next day, shiny and smooth!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Not a bad shampoo, I took it as a gift, excellent packaging for a gift - bright, colorful, fresh herbal smell. The shampoo is not liquid, it is intended for the care of dull hair. The composition is rich in various plant extracts and oils - aloe vera leaf juice, algae extract, quinoa seeds, kelp extract, sea salad extract, cedar oil, fir needle oil, lavandin oil, lemon peel oil. After washing, the hair shines and remains clean for a long time.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

An excellent product.. I use it on a daily basis.. Its quality and components are excellent, and the size is very appropriate compared to the price and quality, especially since I took it with offers.. Its composition and components are clean and approved by me.. The smell is good and refreshing.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it as a gift. There was a bit of a leak along the way. So I left it to myself. Lightweight, pleasant shampoo. Fresh scent. Feels completely natural. Alba as always on top.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

A good shampoo is good for damaged hair and restores it. It is easily washed off and foams, has a pressing smell. I recommend!

fa674d0f-9ea6-43b1-bc32-8fbac857b023
Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It looks nice, and it smells good afterwards. It is better to take shampoo and conditioner together. To dry the hair, it needs conditioner with it.