Posted on Jul 4, 2022
The best diuretic!

I have already tried 3 other diuretics brands, and this is by far the best quality and most beneficial. the dosage I take is 3 tablets a day, as subscribe , the tablet's size is a little big but for me its not a problem, the ingredient contain electrolyte stabilizer , so its keeping the balance .

3ae9cab6-d094-4795-98ed-d27750907a5a
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great diuretic! I don't even need to use the whole serving. One pill in the morning and one in the afternoon is more than enough for when I'm feeling swollen on during that time of the month when we tend to retain more subcutaneous water!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

feel it working my water retention has dropped it's been a week since I used it .inbody measurements helped

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Slightly Effective in reducing water weight, quality and ingredient is good

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I'm going to compete and this is amazing for cut.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

2nd time purchase, get rid of water without the caffeine

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

The results are seen after only 2 days of taking these pills! Truly giving the stage look at said on the package But be prepared to use the toilet more often I took them after the quarantine and my body was back to normal in no time

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

good quality good size no horrible ingredients maybe less dosage would be great . no taste issue and I feel the benefit

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I was hoping for a little better but it works