Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Nutrition, Calcium Magnesium Zinc + Vitamin D3, 150 Tablets - iHerb

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Happy with the supplement, of course I cannot say whether they've had a direct impact for a woman my age, but I feel good inside and I've not been sick since March 2020, in spite of an auto-immune disease. The bigger bottle/package means I don't have to re-order so often. Will re-purchase

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Doctor wanted me to take magnesium with my calcium and D3. My blood work was great after 6 months of use. I do not take 3 in a day. I take 1. There is Zinc in the product as well. Now the CDC is saying D3 and Zinc are good protective measures for COVID. Don’t know if that is true, but it helps my bones.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been taking them now for two months and my energy level has increased dramatically! The capsules are a little large but I don't have any problem taking them. I really feel that the Vitamin D and Zinc combo is helping to keep my immune system strong! The best way to stay healthy is to keep your immune system healthy!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

My prescription meds deplete these minerals, so I was glad to see that Amazing Formulas had all the right combination of ingredients rolled into one tablet. For the most part the individual quantities are just what I was looking for. And they can be difficult to find here in SE Asia. I've only been using the product for a week, so its a little early for any proclamations, but the tablets arrived clean and fresh, and appear to be top quality. I have every reason to believe it will live up to it's reputation and will be a huge benefit to my health going forward.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

received the goods in good condition.. properly kept in the iherd box.. . it takes less than a week to arrive in Malaysia.. pretty quick delivery.. tq seller.

8cfd20ef-7d77-43fa-a8a8-137f8fd6ef04
f924d00c-9ff3-4759-838f-cb3ba42d0ddd
3e5d18d2-18d6-4106-9d56-cde0646a4344
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The three big pills might not be easy for anyone with throat issues, but they're not a problem otherwise. Pretty much all calcium pills are going to be big, especially when they include extra ingredients like this brand. I'd rather take a big all-in-one pill than have to open three different bottles every day. I like to take them at bedtime since calcium can be calming and helps settle the stomach.

Posted on May 14, 2022

the product is really good. all mentioned incredients are there. found it beneficial for bones, this supplement has helped me in improving my health . excellent service, excellent quality of package. tastes is also not bad.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

quality :super ingredient : love size : oke dosage :2/day benefit : hair nail skin taste : good age : 3 years calcium :ok package :1 bone : yap improvement: yes Supplement :calcium combination : good deficiency : yap

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Amazing Nutrition Calcium Magnesium zinc +vitamin d3 supplement is real amazing.The product is of high quality, well tolerated and effectively absorbed. Ingredients complement each other and enhance the effect on the body. Support the skeletal system.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great value. I take only 1/3 of the dose sometimes after dinner, it keeps me asleep throughout the night, I usually wake up multiple times. This mag complex also helps with the bowels.