Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The most efficient product we have ever tried. My husband has gut problems from several years, we have tried a lot of different ways to help him and with no permanent effect. I can say that after 3 months of every day usage all his problems are gone. I highly recommend this product to anyone!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I started taking the drug, it seems to be working, the sensations are good (the gases in the intestines disappeared).

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have IBD symptoms. Took one week only and this product really helped.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

as i have colone problems, it was imprtant for me to feel comfortable quickly after the meal and during the day

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This product was not strong enough for a 59 year old. The bottle instructs to take one per day. However, I did not benefit at all from one. I increased to 2 per day and the product still did not help my gut.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very halp to me,Will buy again when finish.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Until know I didn’t see the result yet

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

good quality. works good. good size

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

♥️ Do more of them in these blessed days ♥️ ♦️ ♥️ ⭕ O Allah, free our necks and the necks of our fathers from the fire ♦️ ⭕ O Allah, you are forgiving and you love forgiveness, so pardon us ♦️ ⭕️ ⭕️ ⭕️ ⭕️ ⭕️ On our God is the goodness of the Fire ♦️ I was one of the wrongdoers ♦️ ⭕ O live, O Qayyum, with your mercy I appeal, fix my whole business for me and do not leave me to myself for the blink of an eye ♦️ ⭕ O Allah, I seek refuge in you from the demise of your grace and the transformation of your health and suddenly your revenge and all your anger ♦️ ⭕ I delegate my command to God that God sees With servants, God is dearest to Islam and Muslims. ♦️ ⭕ Oh God, we are safe in our countries and protect us from the evil of temptation, whether it appears from it or what is hidden. ♦️ Oh God, protect us from the evil of corruption and spoilers. ♦️ ⭕ O Allah, heal our sick and Muslim patients, and have mercy on our dead and dead Muslims, ♦️ ⭕ O Allah, I ask you for good fasting and a good conclusion, and do not make us among the losers in Ramadan, ♦️ Oh God, make us among those whom you realize mercy, then forgiveness, and then set free from the fire 🔴 Remind others of it, so that your good deeds may be multiplied. May Allah reward you