Posted on May 19, 2022

For starters the taste is amazing, not chalky! The size is pretty small and easy to chew. The ingredients state dairy free which is amazing being lactose intolerant lol. It’s helped my gut and my digestion immensely. I could definitely see the benefit it has. Overall it’s an amazing supplement in an amazing package full of quality. I’d buy again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product is an excellent product, after searching for months for an American made probiotic product after the company i had been using for several yrs discontinued my previous probiotic product i found the American Health probiotic product that was the perfect match for my replacement. After about 2 weeks of starting the product my digestive issues started clearing up. I recommend this product 100%

Posted on May 5, 2022

After having gastric bypass it was hard to find a good probiotic. This worked day one no bloating and being chewable so easy to take.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I find this product to be useful. Instead of multiple tablets, just one per day. This is the common flavor for such chewable probiotics. I am still not completely used to the new kind that replaced the previous one, but I am happy that there is some similar option.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Excellent quality ingredients ,package size is 60 chewable tablet ,suitable for all ages ,probiotic benefits well known for better digestion and absorption ,increasing microbiome improves gut health control constipation , taste good .

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Tastes good. My grandkids like them. Seems to be helping with their gut issues. Hopefully will strengthen their immune systems as well. Seems to help with mood as well.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

this is by far the best Probiotic it is gentle and it not upset my stomach.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I really like a quality probiotic that I can chew especially when I take so many that I have to swallow.