Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I really like Andalou Natural's products. I found my first tube at our local grocery store on clearance. I discovered how silky smooth it went on, and my skin absorbed it so well as I used it. When I ran out of the product, I had to go on a search to find more. I found it here and was so grateful. Thank you.

Posted on May 4, 2022

While I don't use the Andalou shampoo/conditioners, I LOVE THIER BODY LOTIONS.....ALL OF THEM. I just swap out different ones here and there. Easy to use containers, goes a long way so great value....smells good to me and works like it should.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Lovely scent that is not too strong. Lightweight moisturiser that absorbs well. Skin feels moisturised, but not sticky. Large tube which goes a long way. Great value with safe ingredients

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Love andalu products. This one smell not a conventional smell, delicate

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love the brand and all their products this body lotion is especially press scented and a pleasure to use

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

A great product, smells goods

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Great body lotion

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

In texture, it is light and airy, it is absorbed instantly. Perfectly moisturizes without excessive fat content. Great for any weather. My skin is not very dry, I don't have any serious problems, I also take care of my skin all the time. I apply the lotion after the pool and shower with a washcloth and soap. The skin with it is perfectly moisturized without grease, soft and smooth, the lotion spreads easily and is instantly absorbed, which is important. By aroma. There are light eucalyptus and coniferous notes, I like this warm scent very much. Even on the skin, it lingers for a couple of hours)))

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Good cream, less I liked its scent