Posted on Mar 5, 2022
I use this right after the shower

I’ve been counting on Andalou lotions for years to help combat dry winter skin. I just discovered the relaxation benefits of lemon balm. This is a great combination of scents…they work together do well!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It's nice, but somehow the rosemary-lemon balm combination ends up smelling like strong mint. The body lotion is also less effective than the body butter (though unfortunately andalou changed the scent of the body butter, so it's also not as nice as it used to be)

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Smells nice.Suitable for the summer rater than thé winter de

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Menthol or similar ether oil is bit strong in it!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the lotion, rosemary products are generally suitable for my skin. True, it is more like a cream than a lotion, so I use it as a cream. After application, the skin is soft, supple and breathes easily. If you don’t get bored (the packaging is very large and the consumption is small) I will buy again 😁

Katya greenblog
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Our lotion is light and airy in texture, absorbed instantly. Perfectly moisturizes without excessive fat content. Great for any weather. The lotion smells very nice of herbs and invigorating citrus! It quickly wears off from the skin, but it lasts for an hour somewhere. I apply the lotion after the pool and shower with a washcloth and soap. The skin with it is perfectly moisturized without grease, soft and smooth, the lotion spreads easily and is instantly absorbed, which is important. No irritation, even if there is something on the body, so the lotion at the same time soothes the skin. I really love these Andalou lotions! I'll try all their new flavors)))

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Not a bad body lotion at all especially considering the price. Not too thick and not too light, well absorbed, gives good moisture. There is a drop of mint — but a light and pleasant smell

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The body lotion turned out to be quite dense in consistency, it nourishes the skin perfectly, since it contains a lot of oils. In the summer we spend a lot of time in the sun, sea, or swimming pool, or we often take a shower and this dries out our skin. To me, this podol lotion is excellent, except for the scent. Smells like herbal toothpaste with a slight mint scent, BUT IT IS QUICKLY WEATHERING. It leaves a film on the skin, but it is comfortable for me. If you have dry skin, I recommend trying. The volume is good 236 ml.

ba932fc4-549c-40ab-b0e2-4360169ac1e9