Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Received all good, just started using it love it !! is great

Mariam-tash
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I really like it, it’s very moisturizing

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I love it, I love all the products of this company. I tried it. My skin is sensitive, dry and static in a dry area. I took the entire set, day and night cream, serum and lotion, and I liked its effect on the skin, its smoothness and hydration. Nice

a587a5d0-5864-4d65-95f1-40b3001830f3
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The serum has a light creamy texture, which is absorbed almost to zero in a matter of seconds, leaving a satin finish. The skin immediately looks more dense, nourished, the tone is more uniform. In the future, it should also work for recovery and anti-age. It has a herbaceous-citrus, pleasant smell. The composition contains vitamin C in a stable form, squalane, aloe and the main ingredient - hemp, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, is also an excellent antioxidant. It restores the skin's protective barrier, prevents moisture loss, controls sebum production and has anti-inflammatory properties. It alleviates the condition of problem skin (acne, rosacea, etc.). The serum is well distributed, a couple of drops, as in the photo, are enough for the whole face. I think it will suit any type of skin, the only thing is that if the skin is irritated after acids / retinol, it can tingle slightly. I use in the morning and in the evening. I recommend to buy (except for hypersensitive and irritated skin).

7308c45c-cb9e-4b71-a9ec-6c1b779fd21d
fd30ce6b-ee90-45a8-8854-b3c7370f7d64

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I love this company, it is almost completely organic. The size of the package is quite large. Took it for daily use. The smell is pleasant, the composition and the price as well) In general, I have a few more products from this company on my wishlist (vit c serum, pumpkin mask, probiotic cream, wash...) well, it’s clear that this manufacturer is to my liking)

0e2141e1-0eb8-499b-890b-4c950505f07f
Assoll
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool serum! Hazy white color with a rather pungent odor. It stings when applied to the skin. You can feel the work of vitamin C! After drying, the face is moisturized, velvety and pleasant to the touch!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

At first I didn't like the greasy feeling it leaves, but I'm using it at night and if I liked it, it's very moisturizing, illuminates the skin and clarifies

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Serum creamy, not liquid, pleasant not sharp smell. Excellent quality and composition

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

the aroma smells a bit of grass, excellent packaging, a creamy consistency the size and packaging very good

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Great excellent company doing its job