4.5

Based on 3,936 Ratings
2,720
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,012

This moisturizer is creamy and therefore a little goes a long way. It feel nice on the skin and skin feels nourished and soft. I don’t think it will do anything dramatic as far as anti age it and the best bet for that would be using a retinol with this on top as I’ve been doing this and it works nicely. Ingredients are very moisturizing so suitable for the dryer skin types.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I like the package, quality, and composition of the cream. The scent makes me happy every time when I apply it before going to sleep. It moistures well the skin and is suitable for sensitive and oily skin. As the main benefit, I get compliments about my skin glow. I like it helps to fight the first signs of aging.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

The scent is strong feels like a good quality the size fit the description do not use if you have sensitive skin I use it with Alba Botanica, Acnedote, Oil Control Lotion and it made my skin peel (I have oily skin) so after using it I put another regular moisturizer and the combination is amazing! It is Amazing to have Alba Botanica in iHerb. This is becoming my favorite brand!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've been using this night cream for years and have no complaints. (In fact, I've tried other night creams and always find myself going back to this one!) Lovely light vanilla scent, thick-but-not-greasy texture, layers nicely over all my other products. My skin is on the drier side and this is very moisturizing but not so intense that I can't use it during the summer. I also use it on my décolletage with a couple drops of retinol. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This cream feels really nice against my skin. It is a fairly thick cream, but is absorbed well into the skin. Quality ingredients are used in this product. My skin smells like a vanilla cupcake after I put it on, but the scent doesn't last for too long and it is NOT a man-made fragrance. I enjoy using this product.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I use this every night. I’m new to this so i can’t really say much about it yet. I will edit my review once i finish the bottle. Nevertheless, i do feel that it moisturizes my skin, i have a sensitive skin and my skin is okay with this, it smells and feels good, love the texture.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It seems to benefit my skin aging . Looks great ! Nice moisture . Quality product for my sensitive skin . Use it every day . Like it alot . Good for all seasons. I like the package . I like composition of this product. Good for aging skin. The texture is great . The scent is nice.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have liked and purchased this brand for years and have always been satisfied. Thrilled there is a night cream. You do not need to put this on at dinner to get it to absorb before you go to bed to not mess up the pillow. Skin feels great when I wake up; not dry and scratchy.

Posted on May 12, 2022