Posted on May 12, 2022
Very nourishing - just what I was looking for

For me the pluses are: - it has a consistency of a thick cream - i need a little to be done - it is nourishing so that it does NOT absorb in a second. I like this more as my skin is mature already, and I like when there’s cream to put my concealer on - it does not smell (I am allergic so this is crucial) Can’t name minuses. I really like it

445e714b-7554-431e-8445-8f8969d979a8
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This cream is lovely - it makes the skin around my eyes so soft to touch it's unbelievable!! The only thing - you have to apply a fair amount in order to see the effect. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Yes yes anti aging, it's work. I used it for my whole face and notice significant changes. Wrinkle lighter. My whole family are iherb member. We bought many Andalou products ! Good quality and Andalou is a brand that we trust !

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The scent is nice. The quality and the texture are good. It moisturizes my eyes. It is suitable for sensitive skin. I used it every night.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

You only need to use a bit. It didn't sting my eyes. But I guess it's not so effective on dark eye circles

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Not sure if this is how it is supposed to be. I suspect that there is something in the shipping process that caused this problem. If it is, then it’s quite a poor product. The “balm” is hard and lumpy, leaving oily lumps of product all over the eye area. Not recommended.

55cf2f6c-c92c-4259-9c50-75bda533b308
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Bought for my mother as it is for the age skin and she love it.

c0a955f7-1637-4e56-abe1-62cae61ae72f
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Anti aging, anti wrinkles. Use it for my whole face as it's make my skin so smooth, moist. Great scent too.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good basic cream, it is pretty thick so it is better to apply in the evening

Posted on May 20, 2022

This eye balm is very emollient and moisturizing and smells nice to boot. I am enjoying using this product.