ToryHoney
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
CREAMIER

I bought this product thinking that it was a bigger version of the regular mac & cheese with the powder sachet, but this one contains a sachet with cheese paste, and you don’t need to add milk and butter. It’s more practical to prepare AND it is way creamier and tastier than the regular one.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My family loves this Macaroni & Cheese. It tastes better than the major brand of Macaroni & Cheese and I know it has the right ingredients and quality that we expect from healthier food. We just finished off our last package last night, so we will be ordering some more soon. I can totally recommend this to everyone!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I'm a big fan of the Annie's Creamy Deluxe Aged Chedder Macaroni. I've ordered them time and time again. They don't have the artificial cheesy taste that some other brands have. The amount in the package is adequate for two with leftovers for the next day. I often add spinach or other ingredients to bulk it out at dinner time and have enjoyed every box.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I like that the cheese comes as a very viscous liquid in a sealed pack, no mixing. Quick and easy to prepare. I add a few bacon, it’s so good. Easy to prepare and tasty too!

f2bd3d98-5a34-41c7-985f-6e14ed98d106
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I tried a box because I couldn't find any good mac and cheese where I live. (I'm not a big fan of the powdered cheeses.) This was such a comfort food. I loved it, and so did my little one. It reminded me of the brand my mom always bought. It was so creamy, cheesy, and delicious. I would and did buy it again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It’s easy and delicious. I like to keep a pack or two on hand for those days I don’t feel like making a fuss over a meal. The cheese sauce is surprisingly delicious!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 use it for my kids school lunch box she love it

Posted on May 31, 2022

good quality and taste the package was well the size may look small but u can make a lot of sauce, try to not mix just the half of macaroni sauce with pasta it can be a bit salty

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I'm just in love in Annie's products, thanks to Iherb for introducing those products to me. Now to this current product - the taste is very rich, quality is superb. Highly recommended.