4.3

4.3
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Havent compared the temperature it gives with any other thermometer as dont have one so cant comment on that, (I will update if I do) but I bought it to detect temperature changes over time so Im not overly fussy at this point, its cheap and it works. It comes in Fahrenheit as default but you can change it to Celsius easily, its in the instruction leaflet, just turn it off, press and hold the on/off button for about 4 seconds and it changes.

The Measure of Excellence in Self Care Flexible Tip for Comfort Safe, Fast and Clinically accurate Oral, Rectal or Underarm Use Automatic Shut-Off Reads in Fahrenheit or Celsius

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Worked well and easy to use, didn't love the feeling on my tongue but I have sensory issues. Also wasn't sure how to position it in my mouth. Measured it accurately and quickly though and worth the money :)

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

We were happy with this product arriving in good condition with its own plastic container and as advertised. However when tested against another thermometer it failed to give accurate temperatures and never consistently similar temperatures even taken one after the other. So we cannot trust this thermometer that it is reading correctly and have had to dispose of it. For us it was a waste of money.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

It's okay, but the temperature accuracy is off by about 0.1-0.2 degrees c compared to a more expensive one I acquired.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Although it has read a temperature each time I have used it, sometimes it seems wildly inaccurate. not nearly as high quality/value a product ad I had hoped. At least it’s easy to use?

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Have massive omicron outbreak where I am at, can't find a dang thermometer anywhere in stores. Iherb came to the rescue lolll It works and it is the only one accessible to me whats more to sayXD

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

It is best digital thermlmeter I have ever had. Thank you!!!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Solid thermometer, i hope the battery would last. Nicely packaged.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I bought it Just in case! Tested it and works great right out of the box.