Page 1 - Reviews - Arm & Hammer, Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo for Pets, Vanilla Coconut, 20 fl oz (591 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Just ordered six of these recently to have on stock for our dog. They are not sold here in Indonesia so getting them from iHerb is fortunate. Hoover, our beagle seems to enjoy being bathed with this product. When dried his coat feels so soft and clean. H smells much better and it seems gentle on his skin. We highly recommend this product for your dog...It is wonderful!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

The price is really affordable! This brand is known for its baking soda so im not sure how effective or great is the shampoo for cats. Hopefully it doesnt cause any adverse effects. The scent is nice btw!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought this for my sister's dog, Sparky. He really loves to get his bath with this shampoo. It smells great and leaves his coat feeling soft, looking shiny. Wonderful product we will repurchase.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
2020

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smells great and works well. My dog’s fur feel so soft after using

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

strongly recommended, my dog smells perfect and reminds clean for a long.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very mild scent, which i like. The texture is pretty nice as well.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Great product, worked really well with my dogs and my horse. Will keep using this product. Being indoor dogs, loved how they smelled afterwards.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

My pets hair smells fresh.. Mild pink patch of skin gone lighter. Will continue and see the result after this bottle.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Great for sensitive skin with a fresh coconut scent