Posted on Jun 29, 2022

the scent is strong, smells herbal, it is smaller than expected, but I should've checked the size beforehand, but it helped relieve my itchy dry scalp and helped my hair look moisturized and nice. I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin as using it can make you feel a burning sensation.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I can't seem to understand why some don't like this. it chills your scalp and feels so refreshing. I've purchased another in fear that they go out of stock. they gave a spray tube which makes it so convenient. I'd always support tea tree. Best!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It was very hard to find a hair tonic. Finally found a good product. It is suitable for sensitive scalp moisturising. I also like the cool feeling at use with a fresh scent of Tea Tree. The size is hardly and looking forward to more benefit.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very easy to use. Apply after shower and rub it in. I personally like the scent and will be using it on a daily basis!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Feels terrific in a hot summer, icy cool feeling will refresh your day! You can fell your hair from root to top is full of energy right away!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It costs $130 hkd in Hong Kong, whilst I get this at $88 with code on iherb 😎 Pretty good on my damaged hair after colouring! Hair is really important, put more efforts on taking caring of it ;) it make u look younger

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I put because the burning feeling is too strong after application. The ingredients work very strongly. If you may have any allergies, do the test first. This product may irritate your scalp. Other than that, it does keep the hair fresher and prevent it from getting oily.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

If you have itchy scalp try it! So minty, cool, soothing. I use this stuff ones per week and my dry scalp feels really better. And the pump very comfortable and easy to use. I try another one like this stuff by Derma E. Derma E is soft, Aromatica has a stronger cooling effect.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Really nice scalp tonic, leaves your hair and scalp feeling refreshed and clean it has a menthol soothing effect when applied!.