Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Best! I'll explain why...

Vitamin K is a MUST for anyone taking Vitamin D. But specifically MK-4, which is the appropriate form of K2 you need the most. This vitamin has 5 different forms of vitamin K (K1, MK-4, MK-7, MK-6, MK-9). All of them are important, but you want a higher dose of MK-4. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium. The calcium will go to your bloodstream. But without MK-4, it will build up plaque. MK-4 is essential for the second stage of absorption. There's a lot of conflicting information on the web, but if you research enough, you will see that what I'm saying is true. Remember to take Magnesium separately. I took the time to explain. I hope you be so kind to give a thumbs up to my review. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have been taking various vitamin D supplements for quite some time, but KD Ultra is by far the best on the market. It absorbs so well into the body, you can see it clearly in blood work.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

KD Ultra is a great product. Being that it is plant based and includes vitamin K, the absorption is terrific. It was highly suggested for Carona and post Carona issues.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Purchased this for the quality. This ingredients list of this plant based supplement really wowed me hence decided to purchase this despite the higher cost.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I started taking this supplement a few weeks ago and I feel amazing on it. Like cobwebs in my mind have been lifted.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this for my mom, I feel it gives good results. cost wise it is bit expensive.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

great product, felt the difference after a week of use.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Good quality product. More effective than other vitamin KD

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

One of the very few supplements with full-spectrum K2, highly recommended!

Posted on May 27, 2021

Excellent ingredients with good quantities and quality