Page 1 - Reviews - As I Am, Restore & Repair, Jamaican Black Castor Oil Cowash, 16 fl oz (454 g) - iHerb

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Big size jar and was packaged properly with plastic wrap so nothing leaked. It smells great and left hair clean. I've just started the curly girl method so wanted a good quality cowash. It's creamy and left hair and scalp feeling clean, soft and moisturised. I only use it once a week. Very useful that they added the hair type to the label.

79366f33-67c4-47d6-8b50-ac5aff6d0d57
f26c8d9f-fcb1-4d44-a18b-0f2128d48110
Posted on May 11, 2022

One of the best hair products I've used in a long time. It leaves my hair smooth and glossy. The scent is delicious, the quality is amazing. The size is great for the price and it is age appropriate. The packaging is attractive and the benefits of this are glossy hair and healthy scalp.

33a9e856-d951-4c00-9193-a0489453e081
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I have jumped on the Castor Oil bandwagon and loving it! I have used a couple of products from this brand and all good including this! My hair was clean, moisturized and shiny. Also less itchy, which is why I purchased in the first place. Love it, will probably keep buying, it's that good!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

i love this co wash it’s my first one and it works wonders. You can use it to shampoo and exfoliate and to condition the rest of your hair that’s how i use it. make sure to scrub ur scalp lot after applying

574d7d2c-1c99-4d0b-9e80-c00ce86d7487
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very good substitute for shampoo, even for non-CG method. Great product for someone who doesn’t like to wash her/his hair so often! 1st way: If you want to apply a hair treatment like Olaplex 3, it is recommended to apply it on a clean damp hair, so clean your hair with your regular shampoo then try to take most of the water off with your towel, apply your treatment, and after that instead of re-shampooing your hair use this co-wash!! It’s a way less harsh than a shampoo; 2nd way: if you want to apply an oil pre-shampoo treatment, use this co-wash first “if your scalp is greasy” because your scalp and hair won’t absorb any of the good oils you use, so then it would be such a waste of money, time, and effort!! Then apply your oil treatment, keep it for at least an hour - max overnight “6hrs”, and then shampoo and condition your hair; 3rd way; if you are not into the curly girl “CG” method you can apply it on your hair as a regular conditioner, which is also a great conditioner substitute; 4th way: just use this product regularly for the curly girl method Regards 😇

bf1fbc56-7dbf-468d-b49f-b534b45d90ad
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

As always i love that the product is packaged with care, it’s smells nice a light scent, it’s gluten free ,sulfate free so i was relieved that it wont damage my hair and i was right because i have a sensitive scalp it irritates easly, it moisturizes and hydrate the hair so i like using it often, the size is quite enough, compositions are not damaging to my hair.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love gentle cleansing, but something went wrong this time. Something in the composition did not suit my normal scalp very well. The product feels a bit greasy, and even after it was massaged and completely washed off, there was a feeling of a film on the scalp. After drying, the film disappeared, but the feeling of freshness did not come. Apparently, it's just not my product.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Smell sooo good scent,, little watery good amount i took little and it was enough for good wash and really moisture my hear i felt my hair was so wet after wash strongly recommending it overall i like the product

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

the smell is amazing. It does a fantastic job of cleansing my hair without stripping it of moisture. My wet frizz has decreased since using this. All around a fantastic cowash!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My first time to use co-wash and it's totally different to shampoo! My hair is smoother and shinier. But will use only a little amount coz if i use too much it makes my hair greasy.