Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is literally the best bar i have ever eaten in my whole life. It has a chewy and crunchy texture and taste sweet. Wow, i am eating this right now and i am kind of speechless. This goes beyond my expectations. The packaging is also very neat. Definitely buying again!

1fc80a20-2bc1-46a6-8029-4b0e767c98ff
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Ingredient wise, I would have liked to see 20g of protein instead of 15, but the taste makes up for it. The size is just right but the chocolate sticks a little on the package. Overall a quality bar to supplement your diet. I usually eat one bar between lunch and dinner.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Like all the Atkins bars these are great for those on a keto/low carb diet. They also taste good, and this one is no exception, though perhaps a bit on the too-sweet side. There again s'mores are a bit on the too-sweet side too, so they are true to the name.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

it tasted not bad, can tell the sweeteners are there. tasted like a cereal bar, my favourite of atkins. The rest of atkins i don't like especially the lemon vanilla wafer, made me abit sick. is this a good product i'm not sure cos it contains palm oil..but if u need it for snack or as a meal replacement/ protein bar its nice. i think smores tasted much better than the other brand. but artificial sweeteners taste is there.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It doesn't have any chemical taste or after taste and, while it doesn't taste exactly like smores, it does a rather good graham cracker impression! Would purchase again!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I would highly recommend as a great benefit of a protein alternative to the diet and fitness with great taste and guaranteed fresh from iHerb

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Fresh, creamy and crunchy. This meal bar has become a sub for my regular meal and I will continue to take it till I lose my pounds.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

These were really interesting, not what I expected but really really tasty! They’re kinda crunchy but you could heat it up and it would be very very good.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Great taste, good size treat bar. They are a little moreish so not sure if that is a good thing. Low in sugar and carbs so good if you are on diet. Good amount of protein in them.