Posted on Nov 7, 2021
Nice clean feeling skin without drying!

I'm always on the look out for products that are "double duty" so to say. So when I found what I consider a safe & healthy brand hand soap that coupled with probiotics, I just had to try it. Being a big hand washer I need hand soap that cleans well without drying. So far I am very pleased with the quality of Aunt Fannies soap. I believe going forward I will look more into their products.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is a great hand wash that will clean your skin without stripping it. I wash my hands very often and I find that this specific hand soap doesn’t dry and leaves my skin squeaky clean but in the same time moisturized. It is great on kids sensitive skin also. It is gentle to be used multiple times a day. I love this.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a really nice hand soap. It has a great, light smell. I really like it and I plan on purchasing this again in the future. I would like to try different smells from this brand too!

It is soft ok hands and cleans real well. Reasonable price. Clean ingredients and high quality product.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Amazing scent. Fantastic hand soap for both kitchen and bathroom, and safe for all skin conditions. Recommend.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Cleanses well and doesn’t dry out my hands. I wish the scent was a little stronger.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Smells good and washes well. Good value for price

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The scent is great and works well.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

favorite

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was attracted to the inclusion of lactic acid bacteria and purchased it. I used to use AVALON or soap. The texture is colorless and transparent, and the scent of lemon is faint. After use, almost no scent remains. AVALON has a lemon scent. The feeling of use was more detergency than AVALON. After use, your hands will not be dry, but it is a type that removes greasy stains as it is. I use it separately from bar soap and apply hand cream to my fingertips every time.

6c308755-dd5e-40d0-aab3-c04cfdbb99c3