ToryHoney
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This is the amount of bubbles you get from this package, even my cat is impressed :) I absolutely loved it!! It’s super relaxing because it has a natural scent of lavender essential oil. I rarely do bubble baths but this product really made me crave for more :)

dbc9b0d2-3276-4d1c-acfe-a713b21c6b8e
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good scent, makes u feel great, but it's small portion and small size , no benefit, package is small, I have sensitive skin it's gentle and didn't bother me, doesn't do anything benefit again just a happy feeling, if u want to use it as a therapy u should have enormous amount

agathatheboss
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The scent is very calming and provides the aromatherapy as well as a good amount of bubbles. In general, aura cacao products are extremely high quality for the price.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The scent doesn’t blow me away. Doesn’t quite “clear breezeway”. Mild scent, maybe my batch is not so good? Prefer the warming balsam fir variant. Bought at 20 percent off and prob won’t repurchase. Doesn’t dry skin out or leave a residue in the tub though. So that’s good.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Bought for myself, the scent is strong and is indeed clearing, but it is not really fizzy. I don't think I would buy again personally. The size can last for two baths max.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Worked to relax me when I was stuck at home with covid and helped to open up my sinuses too.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

leaves your skin soft, invigorating scent, and also helped open up my sinuses!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This product seems to eliminate a lot of artificial ingredients that you can often find in regular bubble bath kit.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

No bubbles only when you keep in water and shake the water little bubbles then it disappear and very strong smell not as described that no smell