Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My ring finger was extremely itchy and a bit swollen but everything I tried to heal it didn't work, I thought maybe it was eczema. This cream works immediately and long term. I needed a small amount it absorbed quickly. I have only used it a few times whenever my finger was itchy and now it hardly gets itchy at all. I also liked the fact that it is vegan and cruelty free. I do recommend this product for anyone with the same problem.

works quite well for the exemaskin. reduces redness and calms down the irritated skin. has no agressive components so should work even better in longterm. the smell is neutral, a bit chemical for me. the consistence is thick, but on the skin it gets smoother and melts, absorbs well on dry to mixed skin. for more oily ckin type could be too much.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This cream is good and effective to stop itching after few applications. It is an organic product contains no chemical, so one cannot expect immediate relief. Value for money!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Such a great product!!! It help ease the itch. My hand hasn’t look that well for so long.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Very effective in relieving itches, rashes and eczemas. Made from 100% natural ingredients. Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive. Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Texture is thick, it does help relief but it isn't long lasting, you have to use it everyday for it to be effective.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Quite effective cream in relieving skin itching, rashes and eczema. Contains 1.5% colloidal oatmeal.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

brilliant cream worked a lot on the affected areas and at the same time kept the other parts refreshed and good quality brand

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great. Almost stop- or reduce the itch . I'll be ordering again.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Works well makes skin feel soft afterwards and takes itch