4.7

4.7
Based on 2,184 Ratings
1,767
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I would like to say, this lotion is very amazing. I can see the benefit in 2 weeks used. This is the best quality for dry skin. I bought this lotion for the 1st time for my 78 years old mom, she had a very dry crack skin, make her skin itchy. Very easy to break and bleed. After used almost 2 weeks, the skin start recovery, nicely healthy skin and moistured nicely. The consistency is Iight, no smell and not sticky. Overall I love all about aveena, will keep using this lotion in the future. Thank you aveena

42d3499d-f975-4a21-8fd1-3867593ea590
4b0dadc4-b7be-4301-b4a3-ae4b3e46ba17
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I am thrilled with the size of this important staple. For many years, I’ve searched for a lotion to help soothe my rashes. Nothing worked. But this one actually helped. My legs are no longer scaly and look quite normal and soft. The local packages are only 200ml. I was very happy to find this size. Thank you!

0699c3f9-4c6a-42fb-aba4-18da09da9623
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It work good to moisture my daughter dry skin it smell nice the quality good and dis not leave think layer at the skin it refreshing and packaging size is good , it feel cold and relax and good in the skin I use it frequently after bath in weekly routine

72b07054-6af0-40d0-8fe3-3479e6568c4f
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This product makes a big difference on the skin with regards to reducing the dryness. The smell is pleasing and it is a great way to care for your skin in regards to eczema. The size is quite reasonable for the price. I believe it can make a difference with regards to healing the skin.

af915d50-887b-4170-83b8-a73afb79440a
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I still have the other type of aveeno lotion. But this is also promising that offers bunch of benefits. I like the care and quality that’s in this size that is well packaged. It’s a bit costly though, just hope it will be on sale next time as this will be part of my daily routine.

8eb1488c-7de9-4b90-8e53-fadcbbc7ccc3
ac280ec3-10d9-4157-a40e-01c5f3312ad5

The composition of this cream is impressive. Colloidal oats, glycerin and ceramides are key ingredients for skin barrier care. The Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream has a lot of benefits. It soothes, moisturizes, and protects. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film. I also use it as a moisturizer in my skincare routine after cosmetic procedures and every time my skin feels reactive. The size of the bottle is impressive and the product will last for a long time. It is good value for money. It is labeled fragrance free, but is has a slight smell of oats, which I enjoy.

c49c6c6a-8e6f-427f-ba4f-44cb816bfb96
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Been using this for a while. Both me and my dad get eczema on our hands, and this proved to be a nice, soothing aid. However, just like with any other substance - when a rash is in its full, itchy swing, it won’t help. The skin gotta be dry for it to avoid the extra itch and irritation. But when the eczema is in its calmer state, great product.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,494

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Gentle on my baby's skin. The only brand that I use that works for my baby. This is just the quality that I am looking for because the benefit and the comfort that it's giving to my baby is just so great and i feel relax and happy. I am using this product since my little one was 6months and now she is 2 years old since she has very sensitive skin and it won 't make her dry. This is just perfect even for an early age like new born. Aside from those, the composition, package and size is excellent!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022