Posted on Feb 11, 2022
My fav!

I love the smell of it, it’s no artificial how it normally happens fro tanning lotions! it’s quite harmless to be used ;) I also use it for face, just mix it with some face cream. I wish it would have been available in EU.... Great quality for the price!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This self tanner really works nicely! It smells good. I have used self tanners in the past, but stopped because I felt silly walking around with streaks and it being visibly evident that I used a self tanner. Not this product- no streaks- really it blends in so well! I am fair skinned and this tanner looks fabulous! How to use this self tanner: 1. Shower and exfoliate (if you don't have a scrub you can make one out of bath salts and soap or use a loofah) 2. Apply lotion to rough areas- knees, ankles, and elbows 3. Strip down- and apply - be sure to rub all over (wash hands after about 2 minutes and then continue) 4. Let it dry and relax (***don't continue to rub it while it it working- after 10 minutes of drying let it do it's magic- hands off) 5. Reapply after three hours if you'd like 6. All done... now you look great! Try not to get sunburnt- it will peel off if you do. You will see how it bends quite naturally into the areas that you didn't tan. You will be buying more after you see how impressive you look! Stock up! This is my new favorite product! No more laying in the damaging sun rays!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Matches my fair Irish skin perfectly. Goes on easy and provides a nice even tan with virtually no unsightly darkness gathering around areas like the knees, ankles, elbows, etc., like other tanning lotions I've tried. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 16, 2022

The smell and quality of this product is amazing! It does the job by giving my skin a natural glow whilst still moisturizing my skin. Loved the packaging!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The way this color develops on my skin is really beautiful. The only thing is you have to make sure you are applying an even layer because it can dry with an overlapped look otherwise.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great product, nice smell, good size, my skin looks naturally tanned with this product. Will definatley buy again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Didn't try it yet but planning so soon, I want the color without any waiting under the sun

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love banana boat prefer the darker one but not in stock

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Excellent product... it moisturize skin faster than i expected... it keep my skin tune safe from sun... i love it..

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have been using this particular one for over 3years and it is the best for me!